Mondays — 9:00-11:00 a.m.
I enjoy reading but never saw myself as a writer. A few years ago, I started writing short devotions of encouragment for my son-in-law, a new Christian. I now send weekly e-mails to friends and family and write devotions for the Matter of Faith column in the Pagosa Sun. I am a member of Wolf Creek Christian Writers Network.
Jan writes weekly devotions she shares with family and friends. She is a regular contributor to the A Matter of Faith column in The Pagosa Springs SUN.
A few of Jan's SUN articles:
• Different Seasons of Our Lives
• His Promises Surround and Cover Us
• I've Got a G.I. Joe: Learning From Our Mistakes
• Jesus Stands at the End of Main Street
• Poor Nana, She's Doing the Best She Can
• Sister Cornell, A Force to be Reckoned With
• This is Life, It’s as Good as it Gets